Muriatic Acid 10% w/v USP
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Need to Purchase Muriatic Acid 10% w/v USP?
- We offer muriatic acid 10% w/v USP in 2.5L containers with discounts available for bulk orders
- This product is sold as 9.5% to 10.5% concentration, with minimum levels of impurities, including <1ppm chlorine, <5ppm sulphate and <2ppm heavy metals (as Pb). Further information can be found in the Sales Product Specification, available to download from our website
- We also offer further options with all our products, including bespoke blending and bulk quantities
First aid measures in case of accident:
It’s important to have emergency measures in place in case of accident. As muriatic acid is a strong acid, its effects can be dangerous if not treated promptly.
- Eye or skin contact: In case of direct contact with the eye or skin, it’s vital to irrigate immediately with copious amounts of water and for at least 15 minutes. If needed, contaminated clothing should be removed.
- Inhalation: After inhalation, the person affected should be moved to a well-ventilated area and away from the source of muriatic acid fumes. Patient should receive immediate medical assistance, especially in case of breathing difficulties. Artificial breathing may be required.
- Ingestion: In case of accidental ingestion, it’s recommended to drink water or milk, but not induce vomiting until medical assistance arrives.
- Fire: In case of fire, call fire brigade and, if possible, use appropriate extinguishing media.
At ReAgent, we are very proud of our friendly customer service. If you need help, a member of staff will be glad to help before, during and after your purchase to ensure our products meet your expectations. All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase. We also offer free technical advice, covering all of our products. Contact us for further information.
|1.348||1||1.889||Assay (USP)||9||10||0||9.5 - 10.5||w/v||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.349||2||1.889||Identification (USP)||0||0||0||Chloride Test Positive||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.350||3||1.889||Residue on Ignition (USP)||0||2||0||<2||mg||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.351||4||1.889||Sulphate (USP)||0||0||0||Passes Test||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.352||5||1.889||Sulphite (USP)||0||0||0||Passes Test||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.353||6||1.889||Heavy Metals (USP)||0||5||0||<5||ppm Pb||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.354||7||1.889||Free Bromine or Chlorine (USP)||0||0||0||Passes Test||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.355||8||1.889||Appearance (EP)||0||0||0||Clear, Colourless Solution||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.357||9||1.889||Identity A (EP)||0||0||0||Is Strongly Acidic||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.358||10||1.889||Identity B (EP)||0||0||0||Chloride Test Positive||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.359||11||1.889||Identity C (EP)||0||0||0||Is Within Assay Limits||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.360||12||1.889||Free Chlorine (EP)||0||1||0||<1||ppm Chlorine||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.361||13||1.889||Sulphate (EP)||0||5||0||<5||ppm Sulphate||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.362||14||1.889||Heavy Metals (EP)||0||2||0||<2||ppm as Pb||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.363||15||1.889||Assay (EP)||9||10||0||9.5 - 10.5||%w/w||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
|1.364||16||1.889||Residue on Evaporation (EP)||0||0||0||<0.01||%w/w||21/05/2018||Charlie||21/01/2005||0||18/05/2018|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.