Mixed Alcohol Solvent
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Need Mixed Alcohol Solvent?
- We supply mixed alcohol solvent in 2.5L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders
- We also offer other solvents for many different applications, including Acid Titration Solvent, Alkaline Titration Solvent, Base Number Solvent ASTM D4739, Chlorobenzene / Acetic Acid 2:1, Mixed Solvent IP354 and Titration Solvent (CD4 TAN)
- Full MSDS can be downloaded from our website
What Are Solvents Used For?
A solvent is a substance that is able to dissolve a solute – any different liquid, gas or solid – and produce a solution. Typically, solvents are liquids, but can also be gas or solid. In industry, common uses for solvents include to manufacture paint thinners, nail polish removers, glue, detergents and many other products. Examples of solvents include alcohol, hexane, acetone and others.
How Safe Is Mixed Alcohol Solvent?
This product contains a mixture of butanol and methanol, and as such it can be a highly dangerous product if not handled safely.
- Highly flammable, and should be stored away from sources of ignition
- It’s toxic if inhaled or ingested, or if in contact with skin and eyes for prolonged periods of time
- If not treated promptly, exposure to this solvent may result in permanent damage
First Aid Measures
In case of inhalation, the patient should be removed as fast as possible from source of exposure and into fresh air. Even in the absence of symptoms, it’s important to seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, give the victim water to drink but do not induce vomiting without medical help. In case of contact with skin, remove contaminated clothes and wash affected area with copious amounts of water. in case of contact with eyes, remove contact lenses if present and wash eyes lifting the eyelids, to ensure all affected area is washed.
100% Quality Guarantee
All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after your order. If you need help, a member of our customer team will be glad to assist before, during and after your order to ensure our product meets your needs. Simply contact us for further information or free technical advice about all our products.
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|2.284||ADR/RID Shipping Name||ALCOHOLS, FLAMMABLE, TOXIC, N.O.S. (BUTAN-1-OL, METHANOL)|
|2.284||ADR/RID Shipping Class||3|
|2.284||ADR/RID Packing Group||II|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|