ReAgent is committed to maintain and comply with the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 and to protecting the environment and the influence we may have on others. We believe our commitment to preserving and restoring the environment is fundamental to ensure future success for the company. To find out more please click here to contact us.It is the company policy to
- Meet applicable environmental legislation, regulations, related industrial practices and voluntary commitments.
- Minimise/reduce the impact that our business has on the environment, through the consideration of resource use including energy, water and raw materials and by a positive approach to waste management that considers reducing, re-using and recycling and the careful and responsible disposal of the remainder.
- Minimise the risks of accidents or other problems, such as pollution and nuisance, which may harm people and the environment.
- Ensure that all of our employees and others working for or on behalf of the organisation are informed and aware of their own and the company’s responsibility towards protecting the environment.
- Ensure that our Quality System is robust, implemented and accredited annually to the required accreditation criteria
- Define actions and monitor our performance to ensure we meet our commitment to the environment.
- Use environmental indicators in a plan that sets objectives and targets which are reviewed and monitored through a commitment to continual improvement.
- Make this policy available to the general public as a statement of our environmental commitment.