Sulfuric Acid 0.05M (0.1N)
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Need Sulfuric Acid 0.05M (0.1N)?
- We supply sulphuric acid 0.05M in 2.5L and 5L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders
- MSDS can be downloaded from our website
- We also offer further options with all our products, including custom labelling and bespoke blending
How Dangerous is Sulfuric Acid?
This acid is extremely corrosive to all body tissues, including eyes, skin as well as the respiratory and digestive tract.
Contact with skin may result in serious chemical burns and permanent damage, while contact with eyes may cause loss of vision and blindness.
If inhaled, sulfuric acid may cause lung damage. If ingested, even a few drops may be fatal. Chronic exposure may cause permanent damage, including gastritis, conjunctivitis and tracheobronchitis.
In cases of exposure to concentrated solutions, ingestion may cause gastric perforation followed by circulatory collapse and death. Patients with previous gastrointestinal, respiratory or nervous conditions are at greater risk.
Symptoms of Exposure Include:
- Redness and blisters on skin contact
- Serious skin burns
- Burning sensation and sore throat if inhaled
- Difficulties breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain, shock and collapse if ingested
- Loss of vision if in contact with eyes
- It’s important to note that symptoms may be delayed
Fire and Explosion Hazard
Sulphuric acid is not combustible, but it may be involved in reactions that release heat, potentially starting a fire. In the event of a fire, this compound releases irritating and toxic fumes.
100% Quality Guarantee
All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase.
If you need assistance, a member of staff will be glad to help you before, during and after your purchase to ensure our products meet your needs. We also offer free technical advice about all our products.
|979||1||1111S||Molarity||0||0||0||0.0499 - 0.0501||M M||16/11/2018||Nicola||17/04/2013||0||15/11/2018|
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|