Please note we have limited stocks of this product.
Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol (Laboratory Use)
- More Information
- Shipping Statements
Why Buy Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol (Laboratory Use) Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
We are a chemical manufacturer based in the United Kingdom, supplying chemicals for a vast selection of industrial clients amongst which are well-known names in industries like power generation, pharmaceuticals, and food manufacturing.
ReAgent Chemicals have been a presence within the chemicals marketplace for more than 4 decades and have built an exemplary reputation forfirst-classs industrial chemicals and first-class service levels.
- 100% technical support before, during and after purchase.
- ReAgent Chemical Services Ltd manufactures and supplies Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol (Laboratory Use) consistent with our ISO9000 Quality management system.
- The vast majority of what we sell within the United Kingdom is delivered by way of express overnight delivery.
- To customer request, we will manufacture in step with the topmost standards including different Pharmacopoeias (BP, EP, CP), NIST, ASTM, etc.
A Wide Range of Products
Along with Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol (Laboratory Use), we stock and supply an enormous range of industrial chemicals amongst which are bespoke chemicals, analytical chemicals and turbidity standards.
- Specialist Buffers
- Pharmaceutical Intermediaries manufactured to British and European Pharmacopoeias.
- Standard Solutions manufactured to Chinese Pharmacopoeia
|Maximum Limits of Impurities|
|Acidity (Acetic Acid)||<0.002||%|
|Non Volatile Matter||<1||mg/100ml|
|Weight per ml at 20°C||0.784 - 0.786||g|
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|1213||H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|1213||H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|1213||H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|1213||P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|1213||P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|1213||P501||Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.|
|1213||P313||Get medical advice/ attention.|
|1213||P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|1.213||ADR/RID Shipping Name||ISOPROPANOL (ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL)|
|1.213||ADR/RID Shipping Class||3|
|1.213||ADR/RID Packing Group||II|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
|3607||Propan-2-ol / Isopropanol (Laboratory Use)||publish||1213||https://www.chemicals.co.uk/uploads/documents/44 - 1213 - SDS21051.pdf|