Titration Solvent (CD4 TAN)
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Need to buy titration solvent CD4 TAN?
- We supply titration solvent CD4 TAN in 2.5L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders
- MSDS is available to download from our website
- We also supply Acid Titration Solvent, Alkaline Titration Solvent, Base Number Solvent ASTM D4739, Chlorobenzene / Acetic Acid 2:1, Mixed Alcohol Solvent and Mixed Solvent IP354
- All our products come with further options, including customised labelling and specific pack sizes
- 30-60% propan-2-pl
- 30-60% toluene
It’s highly flammable and can be irritant to eyes and skin. It can cause serious and permanent damage if inhaled or ingested, especially after prolonged exposure. Vapours can cause dizziness and drowsiness, or lung damage if ingested.
First aid measures
- After inhalation: remove victim from source of exposure, and provide fresh air. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
- After ingestion: wash mouth with plenty of water, but do not induce vomiting. Always get medical attention even in the absence of symptoms.
- After skin contact: remove contaminated clothing and wash with generous amounts of water and soap. Seek medical help if symptoms persist.
- After eye contact: was eyes with water or eye solution while lifting the eyelids. Remove contact lenses, if worn and get medical help.
Safe laboratory practices
- Storage precautions: store in a well ventilated and dry area, away from oxidisers, heat and open flames. Store tightly in original container.
- Spill clean up methods: small spillages can be cleaned with inert, non-combustible material. For large spillages, it’s safer to use sand or other non-combustible material to absorb material spelled. Containers with collected material must be properly labelled and disposed following local regulations.
Over 30 years’ experience
ReAgent has been in the market for over 30 years, and during that period we’ve built an enviable reputation for high quality products and excellent customer service. If you need assistance, a member of staff will be glad to help before, during and after your purchase to ensure our products meet your needs. Contact us for more information or free technical advice about all our products.
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|2293||H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|2293||H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|2293||H373||May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.|
|2293||H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|2293||H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|2293||H304||May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.|
|2293||H361d||Suspected of damaging the unborn child.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|2293||P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|2293||P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|2293||P501||Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.|
|2293||P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|2293||P313||Get medical advice/ attention.|
|2293||P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|2293||P331||Do NOT induce vomiting.|
|ADR/RID Shipping Name||FLAMMABLE LIQUID, N.O.S. (TOLUENE, PROPAN-2-OL)|
|ADR/RID Shipping Class||3|
|ADR/RID Packing Group||II|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|