Silica Standard 80ppb
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Why Buy Silica Standard 80ppb Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent are a chemical manufacturer, based in the United Kingdom, manufacturing chemicals for an enormous range of organizations, including several market leaders in market sectors like power generation, environmental sciences, and chemical distribution.
ReAgent Chemical Services have been active to the chemical manufacture marketplace for more than 30 years and have established an outstanding reputation for top grade chemicals and excellent customer service.
- The vast majority of the chemicals that we supply to the United Kingdom is dispatched by way of overnight delivery.
- 100% technical support before, during and after purchase.
- ReAgent Chemicals are also a qualified ‘Investor In People’ (IIP) and are well along the path to gaining ISO 14000 accreditation.
- ReAgent Chemical Services manufacture and supply our products in pack sizes from small batches up to 1000L intermediate bulk containers.
Along with Silica Standard 80ppb, we can supply a vast variety of chemicals including bespoke chemicals, laboratory chemicals and chemical indicators.
- One-of-a-kind Test Kits and constituents
- Specialist Buffers
- Petrochemicals manufactured to ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Clinical Reagents
|2.661||1||2.453||Absorbance of Solution @ 810nm 4cm cell||0||0||0||Abs Units||27/05/2018||Darren||28/10/2010||0||25/05/2018|
|2.662||2||2.453||Silica Content (from graph)||0||0||0||75 - 85||ppb||27/05/2018||Darren||28/10/2010||0||25/05/2018|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.