Oxalic Acid Reagent Analyser Solution for Silkostat
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Looking for oxalic acid reagent analyser solution for Silkostat?
· We supply oxalic acid reagent analyser solution for Silkostat in 2L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders.
· This product is sold as a 1-5% solution of oxalic acid and less than 0.01ppm silica to ensure accurate results
· MSDS is available to download from the website
· We also supply molybdate reagent analyser and reducing analyser solution for Silkostat 9210
How safe is oxalic acid?
· Fire and explosion hazard: It’s not flammable, but in case of fire, decomposition products include toxic carbon monoxide and dioxide
· Health hazard: It’s classed as harmful if ingested or inhaled or in contact with skin. It may cause coughing and irritation of the respiratory and digestive tract. In case of contact with eyes or skin wash affected area with copious amounts of water, remove any contaminated items of clothing and seek medical advice. In case of ingestion, give the victim plenty of water to drink and call the doctor.
· Chemical hazards: It’s stable at room temperature, but needs to be stored away from ammonia and strong oxidising agents. For example, mixed with sodium chlorite, it can form an explosive combination. It must be disposed of according to local authority regulations.
· Protective measures: always wear appropriate protective clothing, including gloves and goggles. Always work in a well ventilated area or under a fume cupboard.
Over 30 years’ experience as a chemical supplier
ReAgent has been established in the marker for over 30 years, and during that period we’ve built an enviable reputation for high quality products and excellent customer service. If you need help, a member of staff will be glad to assist you before, during and after your order to ensure our product meets your needs. Contact us for further information or free technical advice.
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.