Nitric Acid 0.014M
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Why Should you Buy Nitric Acid 0.014M from ReAgent?
Full MSDS available to download from our website
- We supply nitric acid 0.014M in 10 L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders
- In addition, we also offer a wide range of other nitric acid products, covering several applications and concentrations
How toxic is nitric acid?
This compound is a strong acid, and appropriate safety procedures must be followed by all staff handling this chemical.
- Exposure routes: Toxic by inhalation, ingestion or direct contact with skin. It may become irritable to the eyes, throat and nose, and it’s particularly corrosive to teeth causing dental erosion
- First aid: In case of exposure wash affected areas with copious amounts of water for at least 15 minutes. Contaminated clothing must be removed. If ingested, artificial respiration may be needed.
- Environmental impact: It’s not currently regarded as an environmental hazard
- Materials to avoid: Compounds to avoid include alkali metals, bases, ammonia and oxidizable substances.
Common application for nitric acid
- More than half of all nitric acid produced is used to manufacture ammonium nitrate (fertiliser)
- Used in the synthesis of adipic acid and isocyanates
- Used for military purposes (explosives)
- Used in the manufacture of other nitrogen-containing agricultural products
- Used to synthesise cyclohexanone, dinitrotluene, nitrobenzene and several other chemicals
- Used for industrial explosives
- Used to produce potassium nitrate
- Used in the manufacture of nitrocellulose lacquers
- Used as a nuclear fuel
- Used in steel pickling
- Used in the manufacture of nitroparaffins
At ReAgent, we’re very proud of our customer service team. If you need any help, a member of staff will always be glad to assist before, during and after your purchase to ensure our product meets your expectations. We also offer free technical advice about all our products. Simply contact us for further information.
|698||1||2.104||Nitric Acid||0||0||0||0.012 - 0.016||M||19/03/2018||Darren||09/07/2012||0||16/03/2018|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.