Muriatic Acid 30% w/w low in calcium
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Why Should you Buy Muriatic Acid 30% w/w from ReAgent?
- We supply muriatic acid 30% w/w in 5L containers with discounts for bulk orders
- In addition to muriatic acid 30%, we also offer this compound in a wide range of applications and concentrations
- Full MSDS available to download from our website
Safety and hazard identification
Muriatic acid is a strong acid, and as such it’s important to assess all hazards to ensure staff’s safety:
- Carcinogen: There is no evidence to suggest that muriatic acid may be carcinogenic. As a result, muriatic acid is not classed as carcinogenic to humans (Group 3).
- Exposure routes: Muriatic acid can be absorbed into the body by inhalation, ingestion or skin/eye contact. Symptoms of exposure include irritation of the mouth and nose, coughing and difficulty breathing (if ingested or inhaled), as well as dermatitis, frostbite and skin burns (if in direct contact with the skin) and blurred vision (if in contact with eye). Solutions as low as 10% are classed as irritant.
- Fire hazard: Not combustible
- Environmental hazard: Not classed as harmful, but still it should not be discharged to land or water systems
- Chemical and physical hazards: Muriatic acid should be stored in a well-ventilated area in its original container, away from alkali metals. For example, reaction with potassium or sodium can result in a violent explosion, with the production of hydrogen gas. Also, muriatic acid can be highly corrosive to metal surfaces on prolonged or repeated contact.
Open an account with us
For regular customers, we offer the possibility of opening an account with us to make your orders faster and smoother. If you wish to do so, contact a member of our sales team on 0800 990 3258. All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase.
|1.391||1||2.038||Total Hardness||0||0||0||<0.9||ppm Ca||19/03/2018||Nicola||14/02/2012||0||16/03/2018|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.