Monoethylene Glycol (General Use)
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Monoethylene Glycol may also be known as Ethylene Glycol and Ethanediol
Why Buy Monoethylene Glycol (General Use) Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent are a chemical manufacturer, based in the United Kingdom, and supply a large variety of organizations, which includes some household names in industrial sectors such as power generation, environmental sciences, and chemical distribution.
ReAgent Ltd have been active within the chemical marketplace for over 3 decades and have established an outstanding reputation for top grade industrial chemicals and excellent delivery performance.
- 100% technical support before, during and after purchase.
- ReAgent Chemical Services Ltd deliver chemicals in pack sizes from tiny quantities up to 1000L intermediate bulk containers.
- ReAgent Ltd are a qualified ‘Investor In People’ (IIP) and are well along the path to accomplishing ISO 14000 accreditation.
- The major part of what we provide in the United Kingdom is dispatched by way of 24 hour express delivery.
Besides Monoethylene Glycol (General Use), we can supply a huge array of chemicals which includes bespoke chemicals, analytical laboratory chemicals and conductivity standards.
- One-of-a-kind Test Kits and constituents
- Petrochemicals manufactured to ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Clinical Reagents
- Specialist Buffers
|363||3||1259S||Weight per ml at 20°C||1||1||0||1.114 - 1.1156||g||21/08/2018||Steve Toye||20/10/2016||0||20/08/2018|
|364||4||1259S||Colour, Pt-Co||0||5||0||<5||Pt-Co||21/08/2018||Steve Toye||20/10/2016||0||20/08/2018|
|366||6||1259S||Acidity (Acetic Acid)||0||0||0||0.003||%||21/08/2018||Barbara||29/06/2004||0||20/08/2018|
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|1259||H302||Harmful if swallowed.|
|1259||H373||May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|1259||P260||Do not breathe vapour/ spray.|
|1259||P501||Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.|
|1259||P264||Wash contaminated skin thoroughly after handling.|
|1259||P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/ doctor if you feel unwell.|
|1259||P314||Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.|
|1259||P270||Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
|3421||Monoethylene Glycol (General Use)||publish||1259||https://www.chemicals.co.uk/uploads/documents/44 - 1259 - SDS20383.pdf|