Molybdate Reagent Analyser Solution for Silkostat
- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Need to buy molybdate reagent analyser solution for Silkostat?
· We supply molybdate reagent analyser solution for Silkostat 9210 in 2L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders over 4 items
· This product is sold with 1-5% sodium molybdate mixed in a 5-10% solution of sulphuric acid, and less than 0.01ppm silica for accurate results
· MSD is also available to download from our website
· We also supply oxalic acid reagent analyser and reducing agent analyser solution for Silkostat 9210
Safety concerns about sulphuric acid
· Fire and explosion hazard: Not flammable, but releases toxic fumes if involved in a fire
· Health hazard: It’s classed as a highly corrosive chemical, and may cause severe chemical burns if in contact with skin. Also, if ingested or inhaled it may cause serious and permanent damage to the digestive and respiratory tracts. In case of exposure, wash affected area with water if in contact with skin or give water to drink if ingested or inhaled and seek medical assistance immediately.
Safety concerns about sodium molybdate
· Health hazard: Classed as irritant to eyes and skin, and may cause nausea and vomiting if ingested or inhaled. Always wear appropriate protective equipment, such as gloves and goggles. In case of exposure contact the doctor immediately, even in the absence of symptoms as any signs may be delayed for a few hours.
· Chemical hazards: can corrode some surfaces on prolonged contact, such as plastics and rubber materials. Should be stored away from strong alkalis and oxidising agents, as the mixture can be highly exothermic.
100% quality guarantee
All our products come with 100% quality guarantee and are usually shipped within 24 hours after purchase. We offer a wide range of products, from pharmaceuticals to petrochemicals, as well as speciality test kits and buffers. Simply contact us for further information or free technical advice about all our products.
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.