Lead In Air Test Kits
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Why Buy Lead In Air Test Kits Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent is a UK based chemical manufacturer manufacturing chemicals for a huge selection of industrial clients, which includes well known names in industrial sectors including power generation, environmental sciences, and food manufacturing.
ReAgent Chemical Services have been a major presence in the chemical manufacture industry for more than 3 decades and have established an excellent reputation for top grade chemical products and excellent service levels.
- ReAgent Ltd deliver chemicals in container sizes ranging from tiny packs up to 1000L intermediate bulk containers.
- ReAgent Chemical Services Ltd manufactures Lead In Air Test Kits according to our ISO 9000 Quality procedure.
- The vast majority of the products that we trade within the United Kingdom is delivered by means of overnight express delivery.
- If a client requires, we will produce according to the highest standards amongst which are various Pharmacopoeias (NIST, ASTM etc)..
In addition to Lead In Air Test Kits, we produce and supply a huge array of chemicals including bespoke chemicals, analytical chemicals and chemical test kits.
- One-of-a-kind Test Kits and constituents
- Pharmaceutical Intermediaries manufactured to British and European Pharmacopoeias.
- Petrochemicals manufactured to ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Specialist Buffers
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|1474||H302||Harmful if swallowed.|
|1474||H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|1474||H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|1474||H373||May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.|
|1474||H351||Suspected of causing cancer.|
|1474||H301+H311+H331||Toxic if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.|
|1474||H225||Highly flammable liquid and vapour.|
|1474||H370||Causes damage to organs .|
|1474||H331||Toxic if inhaled.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|1474||P260||Do not breathe vapour/ spray.|
|1474||P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|1474||P301+P310||IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor.|
|1474||P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|1474||P501||Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.|
|1474||P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|1474||P201||Obtain special instructions before use.|
|1474||P281||Use personal protective equipment as required.|
|1474||P308+P313||IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.|
|1474||P314||Get medical advice/ attention if you feel unwell.|
|ADR/RID Shipping Name||Chloroform|
|ADR/RID Shipping Class||6.1|
|ADR/RID Packing Group||III|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
|5059||Lead In Air Test Kits||publish||1474||https://www.chemicals.co.uk/uploads/documents/44 - 1474 - SDS10831.pdf|