Hydrazine Standard 50 ppb
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Why Buy Hydrazine Standard 50 ppb Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent can supply hydrazine standard 50 ppb online in 1 L containers, with discounts available for bulk orders. We also offer many other options with all our chemicals, including specific pack sizes and customised labelling. Simply contact us for further information or free technical advice.
Chemical and physical properties of hydrazine
- Molecular formula: N2H4
- Name: Hydrazine
- Molar mass: 32.05 g/ mol
- Appearance: Colourless oily solution with a strong pungent smell (ammonia-like odour)
- Melting point: 2 degree Celsius (35 Farenheit)
- Boiling point: 114 degree Celsius (237 Farenheit)
- Solubility: Miscible with methyl, ethyl, propyl, and isobutyl alcohols, insoluble in chloroform and ether
- Decomposition: It can decompose at high temperatures, when exposed to ultraviolet radiation or in the presence of metal catalysts (such as platinum or nickel), releasing highly toxic fumes of ammonia and nitrogen oxide. This reaction may be explosive, especially when catalysed by certain metals and metal oxides.
- pH: Aqueous solutions of hydrazine are highly alkaline. For example, the pH of a 64% aqueous solution of hydrazine is over 12.75.
- Odor perception threshold: For most people, the threshold for hydrazine is around 160 mg/L.
- Aqueous solution: Hydrazine forms an azeotropic mixture with water with a boiling point around 120 degree Celsius at normal pressure (68.5% solution by weight).
- Forms salts with inorganic acids.
- Highly polar solvent.
- Powerful reducing agent.
Free technical advice
At ReAgent, we are very proud of our customer service team. if you have any queries, simply contact us and a member of staff will be glad to help you before, during and after your purchase, as well as offer free technical advice. In addition to hydrazine standards in various concentrations, we offer a wide range of products, from test kits to bespoke chemicals to suit your needs.
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
|3507||Hydrazine Standard 50 ppb||publish||1947||https://www.chemicals.co.uk/uploads/documents/44 - 1947 - SDS11112.pdf|