Hydrazine Monitor Reagent Analyser Solution for EIL 8732/7835
- Product Information
- Hazard Information
- Shipping Statements
Why Buy Hydrazine Monitor Reagent Analyser Solution for EIL 8732/7835 Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
Based in the United Kingdom, we are a chemical manufacturer and supply an enormous selection of clients, including some market leaders in industrial sectors including power generation, environmental sciences, and food manufacturing.
ReAgent Chemicals have been a major player in the chemical manufacturing marketplace for more than 30 years and during this time, have built an admirable reputation for high grade chemical products and excellent delivery performance.
- Where relevant, we can produce according to the highest standards which includes various Pharmacopoeias (NIST, ASTM etc)..
- ReAgent Ltd are an accredited ‘Investor In People’ (IIP) and are well along the path to realizing ISO 14000 accreditation.
- ReAgent Chemicals manufactures and supplies Hydrazine Monitor Reagent for EIL 8732/7835 in accordance with our ISO9000 Quality management system.
- Most of the chemicals we provide in the United Kingdom is dispatched by the use of express delivery.
In addition to Hydrazine Monitor Reagent for EIL 8732/7835″ we manufacture and supply a huge selection of chemicals which includes custom chemicals, analytical laboratory chemicals and reagents.
- Petrochemicals manufactured to ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Clinical Reagents
- Specialist Buffers
- One-of-a-kind Test Kits and constituents
|BulkCode||Hazard Statement Code||Description|
|1946||H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|
|BulkCode||Precautionary Statement Code||Description|
|1946||P280||Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.|
|1946||P303+P361+P353||IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.|
|1946||P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|1946||P501||Dispose of contents/ container in accordance with local regulations.|
|1946||P310||Immediately call a POISON CENTER/ doctor.|
|ADR/RID Shipping Name||SODIUM HYDROXIDE SOLUTION|
|ADR/RID Shipping Class||8|
|ADR/RID Packing Group||II|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|