- Product Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Why Buy Glyoxal Bis Online from UK Chemical Suppliers, ReAgent Chemicals?
ReAgent are a chemical manufacturer, based in the United Kingdom, and supply a vast array of industrial clients, amongst which are market leaders in industrial sectors such as power generation, pharmaceuticals, and chemical distribution.
ReAgent Chemical Services Ltd have been a major presence to the chemical manufacture sector for over 30 years and have developed an excellent reputation for high grade chemicals and first-class delivery performance.
- ReAgent Ltd provide our chemicals in container sizes from small packs up to 1000L bulk containters.
- 100% technical support before, during and after purchase.
- The vast majority of the chemicals that we trade in the UK is dispatched by express delivery.
- When requested, we will produce and supply in step with the tightest standards amongst which are the Pharmacopoeias (BP, EP, CP), NIST, ASTM etc..
Along with “Glyoxal Bis 0.02%”, we stock and supply a large range of chemical products amongst which are custom chemicals, laboratory chemicals and corrosive chemicals.
- Petrochemicals manufactured to ASTM Standards (American Society for Testing and Materials)
- Pharmaceutical Intermediaries produced to both British and European Pharmacopoeias.
- Clinical Reagents
- One-of-a-kind Test Kits and constituents
|4.412||1||1.657||Appearance - Clear & Colourless||0||0||0||Pass/Fail||23/02/2018||Steve Toye||07/11/2016||0||22/02/2018|
The following files are available to download:
|Product ID||Product||post_status||Bulk||Download SDS File|
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.