- More Information
- B2B Note
- More Options
- Questions & Answers
Buy Brick Acid Online
- Appearance: Liquid
- Boiling point (degrees Celsius): Not determined
- Melting point (degrees Celsius): Not determined
- Relative density: Approx. 1.14 @20 degrees Celsius
- CAS No.: 7647-01-0
- Simple to use
- Strong and effective (1L covers approx. 10 sq metres)
- Available directly from dedicated manufacturers
- Available to purchase online.
How to Use Brick AcidTo get the most of out of your product, we recommend the following guidelines below. Please note our high strength brick acid is not necessarily a superior product – it depends entirely on your application. As a general rule, 1l of acid will cover 10 square metres, but please contact us should you have any questions.
- Always test this product on a small area first.
- We recommend diluting both the regular and high strength products. This decreases the likelihood of damaging brick; as well as helping the product go further (reducing cost) and making it safer to handle. Try 2 parts water to 1 part acid, followed by 1 to 1, and eventually 2 parts acid to 1 part water. Only move on to applying the concentrate after you have tried these dilutions first.
- Dampen the area you wish to clean with water before applying a diluted mixture as above. Scrub this into the brick with a hard bristled, non-metallic brush then rinse thoroughly.
- Do not handle this product with anything metallic such as brushes or buckets etc.
- Please take time to read the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) on this product thoroughly before using.
- We use a strongly acidic solution which ranges from colourless to slightly yellow in colour. Please be aware this product gives off an acrid odour and is hazardous for both transport and handling purposes.
- As with all of our products, our brick acid is labelled, packaged and transported in line with all relevant legal requirements, as well as our own Quality Management System. ReAgent is also accredited to ISO 9001:2000.
- When using our industrial strength brick acid, ReAgent recommends the use of all necessary Personal Protective Equipment as described on the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), including suitable eye protection, suitable protective clothing and gloves. Do not mix alkaline substances or solutions with strong acids such as brick acid. This product is not intended for consumption. Due to the industrial strength of the product it should be stored in a suitable manner away from environmental hazards.
Please note: we only deliver to registered UK businesses at non-residential addresses with a minimum order value of £100 before VAT
We only supply to mainland UK, contact us on 0800 990 3258 for rates to Ireland.
Please notify us if you have specific delivery requirements such as restricted access, requirement for a tail-lift delivery vehicle or pallet truck. Failure to notify us of a special delivery instructions can incur additional charges from our carriers.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.